Dr. Travis E Kanaly Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Travis E Kanaly?

I met Dr. Kanaly first at the Deaconess Hospital when my 45 year old Daughter was brought in from another town and hospital. She was in a critical stage due to multiple strokes. The minute we met him, we all as a family, had an immediate sense of confidence and trust about him and his specialty care. Over a period of 3 months under his care he always made sure he stayed in contact with us, and explained and/or addressed all of our concerns. I would not hesitate a second, to recommend him to anyone, he is wonderful, and in fact I have already. He is very knowledgeable and one of the most sensitive and caring Doctors I have ever dealt with. We made it through all the ups and downs and he is now taking care of her as an out patient. Thanks again to Dr. Kanaly and his staff. We can never say thank you enough!

Great experience!!

Great overall

It was a great experience overall. He was very nice and knowledgeable. He had a great bedside manner.

A great doctor who listened to what I had to say

He is very nice and knows what he is talking about

Best doctor ever!

Absolutely the best specialist I have ever had. Dr. Kanaly seemed genuinely concerned about my health. He was extremely patient and thorough. He actually listened to me. I have found in my past experiences with doctors, especially specialists, that they rush through my appointment and talk over me instead of to me. That is definitely not the case with Dr. Kanaly. He is extremely thorough and explains things clearly. I highly recommend Dr. Kanaly. He is the best!

Incompetent, horrible and rude

Absolutely ridiculous and incompetent! The staff is horrible, rude and lack people skills.

bedside manors

Spent one on one time with me and actually listened! I even got follow up communication from the Dr. Himself the following day with a little new information after he had given case a little more thought and did some research for answers! That just doesn't happen anymore! Fabulous Doctor!

I won't be going back

Dr Kanaly is a very intelligent Doctor who is excellent in caring for his patients.

Absolutely fantastic

I saw Dr Kanaly while being seen at the ER for ADEM. He is very knowledgable, thorough and cares about his patients. After reading the previous review I was afraid something might change but the follow-up appointment proved that he was still the same genuine Doctor that I would recommend to anyone. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Worst experience I have ever had with a doctor!

I would wait at like 30-45 minutes before being called back at ever appointment. Then he would spend 2 minutes with me and send me on my way. I lived an hour away and he wanted me to come once a month just to get a refill on my meds. Unbelievably hard to get ahold of.