Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Travis Love
Dr. Travis Love, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Charleston, WV. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Love is affiliated with Charleston Area Medical Center-Women's & Children's Hospital and Thomas Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Travis Love has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 5 of 8
I have been seeing Dr Love for over the last 3 years. I could not have been more pleased with the results I have seen in me. I have had countless people ask me what I have been doing to look 10 years younger. I owe the credit to him and his staff with the products and services they offer. I now have my mom and aunt seeing him for their Dysport and filler. I have recently started seeing him for hormone replacement therapy. After turning 48, I was starting to not quite feeling up to par. We started chatting about everything that was going on. We did the blood work to see what was really going on. I was totally surprised in some of things we found out. We uncovered a few health conditions that explained why I was having some problems with my joints and not sleeping. He started me on some supplements and low dose of hormones. After 6weeks I'm now feeling like my old self again....like 10 years ago. Thank you so much!!!!
I started seeing Dr. Love a few years ago. I could not get my GYN or my family doctor to listen to me regarding the problems I was experiencing of weight gain, swelling, being lethargic, wanting to sleep most of the time and many other symptoms. By the time I went to see Dr. Love, I was in tears. He listened to me and immediately began treating every symptom. To date, I have lost 37 pounds and still losing. The swelling is gone, I have more energy and feel better! I feel more confident and am ready to start on other treatments with Dr. Love!! Listen to a person who has been there with doctors not listening, go see Dr. Travis Love, you will be so glad that you did!! He and his staff are very compassionate, they truly care!! I will not go to anyone else! Once you have experienced NeuLogics and Dr. Love, you won't go anywhere else either! Thank you for everything Dr. Love!! ♡
Dr. Love is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Charleston Area Medical Center-Women's & Children's Hospital
Thomas Memorial Hospital
- Edward Via Virginia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Dr. Travis Love accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTravis Chad Love DO, 4924 Maccorkle Ave SE, Charleston, WV
Dr. Travis Love is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charleston, WV.