Dr. Travis Love Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Travis Love?

Horrible

Posted on September 10th, 2017

What does an emergency room physician know about cosmetic medicine. He never checks back on patients after he does his work. MONEY

Posted on May 7th, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Love for over the last 3 years. I could not have been more pleased with the results I have seen in me. I have had countless people ask me what I have been doing to look 10 years younger. I owe the credit to him and his staff with the products and services they offer. I now have my mom and aunt seeing him for their Dysport and filler. I have recently started seeing him for hormone replacement therapy. After turning 48, I was starting to not quite feeling up to par. We started chatting about everything that was going on. We did the blood work to see what was really going on. I was totally surprised in some of things we found out. We uncovered a few health conditions that explained why I was having some problems with my joints and not sleeping. He started me on some supplements and low dose of hormones. After 6weeks I'm now feeling like my old self again....like 10 years ago. Thank you so much!!!!

Life Saver!!!

Posted on May 7th, 2017

I started seeing Dr. Love a few years ago. I could not get my GYN or my family doctor to listen to me regarding the problems I was experiencing of weight gain, swelling, being lethargic, wanting to sleep most of the time and many other symptoms. By the time I went to see Dr. Love, I was in tears. He listened to me and immediately began treating every symptom. To date, I have lost 37 pounds and still losing. The swelling is gone, I have more energy and feel better! I feel more confident and am ready to start on other treatments with Dr. Love!! Listen to a person who has been there with doctors not listening, go see Dr. Travis Love, you will be so glad that you did!! He and his staff are very compassionate, they truly care!! I will not go to anyone else! Once you have experienced NeuLogics and Dr. Love, you won't go anywhere else either! Thank you for everything Dr. Love!! ♡

Posted on March 2nd, 2016

Always make you feel important

Posted on April 22nd, 2017