Dr. Travis W Mcclintock Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Travis W Mcclintock?

Missed Obvious Diagnosis

I met Dr. McClintock during my visit to the ER when I was bleeding heavily. I also had stroke-level hypertension. On examination, he failed to diagnose the clearly visible fibroid and just said that my uterus was "tilted" and sent me for ultrasounds. Even with a very anemic hemoglobin of 8.0, severe bleeding that was continuing at the time, and very high blood pressure, he did not admit me to the hospital. Instead, he nearly raised his voice to me while asking if I would go to a gynecologist if he got me an appointment.I almost regret ever going to the ER based on my experience with this doctor. Then his billing office sent statements to my former address and sent the account to collections. I am still trying to get things straightened out with them well over a year later. Since my current address was on the admitting form, and other bills arrived at the right place, there can be no excuse for this kind of sloppiness.If I were to choose a word to sum up the whole experience with this group, it would be incompetence.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Travis W Mcclintock is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kalamazoo, MI.