Dr. Travis W Mccoy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Travis W Mccoy?

I would highly recommend Dr. Travis McCoy with any of your needs if you are having problems getting pregnant. My husband and I were trying to have a baby for 5 years and went to you and we highly recommend Dr, McCoy. I have since 2015 had a baby boy and we are proud parents. If you are considering this Dr he is one of the best around and his team. Our little boy is 19 months old now and so proud of him.

BEWARE !!!!!!!

always check your physicians back ground before you let Him operate, always check for malpractice, nothing hurts more than loosing a love one for no reason to gross negligence.

Would definitely recommend Dr. McCoy

Dr. McCoy has been great to work with. He is very nice and takes time to explain everything to us. We have been trying to have a baby for a few years and I finally feel like I'm in pretty good hands. He doesn't push more aggressive options at us that we aren't ready for. He goes at our pace and it's great. I would recommend him to anyone.

best doctor around

I can't recommend Dr. McCoy highly enough. He recently removed my large fibroid and I have been amazed and impressed by every step of the process. If you need to see a doctor, you can't do better than this one.

Great Visit

I saw Dr. McCoy to discuss preventative treatment for my PCOS. I am not currently trying to become pregnant, so we are mainly looking at minimizing my symptoms and preventing health problems later in life. He was very easy to talk to, well spoken, and provided a wealth of information. While I do feel as though I am fairly imformed about my condition, he was sure to go over every aspect of the disease with me to make sure that I understood. We spent over an hour together and I left feeling much better about my future.

Could not say more positive things about Dr. McCoy!

Dr. McCoy was one of the most accommodating, polite, pleasant, personable, professional and thorough doctors that I have ever had the pleasure of visiting. We met Dr. McCoy initially at an open infertility seminar and he eagerly answered all my questions (I had several.) When we sat down for a consult, he spent a great deal of time explaining his methods, answered a laundry list of questions that we had and was very honest with us about expectations. We wanted to get started immediately, but had two out of town trips that made our availability limited, yet he still worked us into that narrow window of time. He was not on call on the weekend we needed a procedure performed (time sensitive) and yet he still managed to be present and perform the procedure for us. After a short time of aggressive treatment, we are now happily expecting a child we honestly believed we could never have!