Dr. Travis Shaw Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Travis Shaw?

Exceptional experience and results

Posted on September 14th, 2015

I was very anxious about having anything done to my face but I wanted to look "fresher" . Dr. Shaw and his staff were exceptional about allaying my fears. They explained everything, the procedure, process, recovery expectations, anticipated results. The whole experience was very positive. The results outstanding! There was no recovery time. I was back at work that afternoon. I can't tell you how pleased I am. I highly recommend Dr. Shaw and his staff and look forward to having them help me to continue to look my best.

Scar Revision

Posted on August 13th, 2014

Dr. Shaw is very good and the staff. He has very good bedside manner & wants to help as much as he can. I am giving 2 star because the treatment that I went through left me no where. I have a scar on my nose because of nose piercing when I was kid. I am 29 now. He tried PRP (couple of time) to get rid of the scar, which didn't help at all. I would recommend him for sure, but may not be for the same surgery that I went through.

Botox

Posted on June 10th, 2013

ENT patient

Posted on June 2nd, 2012

Dr. Shaw has exceeds all expectations I have of a medical doctor. Not only is he an excellent doctor - his thorough care led to a dramatic quality of life improvement for me, (that years of seeking medical care had not helped) - he was kind, genuine and considerate. I would DEFINITELY recommend!

Great Doctor

Posted on April 9th, 2012

We had the best experience with Dr Shaw and his entire surgical team. He spent plenty of time with us to ease the anxiety of surgery and explained everything to us in detail. Bedside manner is wonderful. He answered all our questions and we never felt rushed. My daughter was the one who had surgery and he spent the time talking one on one with her both pre and post op. I cant say enough about Dr. Shaw. He is a very warm, caring and highly respected MD. He will always be our 1st choice.

Amy Click

Posted on February 28th, 2012

I don't know what we would have done without Dr. Shaw! He helped my daughter who was suffering from throat absesses. He was very patient, comforting and explained very carefully the procedure he conducted in the office. It was very painful and he acknowledged that but was very gentle with her. A few days later he had to surgically remove them, and removed her tonsils too. He was very positive and gentle and the follow up went smoothly. He was available after-hours for questions while she was recovering. I have sent two friends to him and they have both been so impressed with his thoroughness, gentleness and his outstanding treatment. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

POLYP(NASAL) REMOVAL

Posted on February 5th, 2012

DR SHAW OUTSTANDING AT WHAT HE DOES,VERY PERSONABLE/PROFESSIONAL. NO POST-OP PAIN/PROBLEMS ATER A VERY DELICATE JOB OF REMOVING POLYS FROM MY NASAL TRACK. COULD'NT ASK FOR BETTER TREATMENT FROM HIM ANDHIS ASSISTANTS. SURGERY WELL DONE.

Posted on January 27th, 2012

1)Excellent bedside manner2)Explains diagnosis and treatment in a thorough and easy to understand way3)Listens to concerns of patient

Posted on December 19th, 2011

I went to Dr.Shaw after having a not so good experience elsewhere and found out that is one of the best Doctors that I have ever met.He spends time with patients and explains everything everything so clearly.I didnt know doctors like him existed nowadays.Also his RN was so kind,professional and knowledgeable.This was a totally enjoyable experience.

Dr. Travis Shaw

Posted on March 8th, 2010

I was recommended to see Dr. Shaw by both my PCP and my ENT Specialist. The staff was courteous and my wait time for all appointments has not been over 10 minutes.At my initial appointment, Dr. Shaw did an endoscopic evaluation and noticed my deviated septum, took my chronic sinus history and felt I would benefit from a Septoplasy and Functional Sinus Surgery. Dr. Shaw was caring, informative, spent the necessary time to answer all my questions, and developed a surgical plan.I was very anxious to have this surgery, but at my pre-op, Dr. Shaw was very reassuring. He re-iterated that I would have no facial bruising and he was right. It has been exactly one week after surgery and I feel more tired than I thought I would, but I know it takes a while for the anesthesia to wear off.I would definitely recommend him if anyone needed any type of facial, sinus surgery.

Posted on October 29th, 2016