Dr. Travis Terrell Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Travis Terrell?

Posted on July 24th, 2013

Dr. Terrell misdiagnosed a swollen ovary as an ectopic pregnancy. Due to that I had an unnecessary surgery & lost my baby. He did not seem to care. Before the surgery he assured me that if it was not an ectopic pregnancy when they went in, they would leave things alone. However after the surgery I was told I had had a miscarriage & I was given a shot to clean everything out.

Didn't keep close enough track

Posted on June 5th, 2012

I think he's a great guy in general. Very nice and will spend the time talking with you and answering your questions. However, as nice as he was, I didn't feel he had the expertise to match. Didn't catch what was going on (even after I kept calling about the pain) until it as too late and I had to have emergency surgery.

Posted on February 7th, 2012

Took a long time to figure out I had a problem. He actually thought I was faking - but after sending me to a specialist then performed the correct surgery. Shouldn't have been so skeptical and should have focused on my complaint to begin with.

Posted on December 22nd, 2011

I THINK THAT DR.TRAVIS TERRELL IS A VERY NICE DOCTOR.AND HE HAS VERY GOOD BEDSIDE MANNERS!!!! I WILL TELL OTHER PEOPLE TO COME TO HIM FOR SERVICES!!!!!

Posted on July 9th, 2016