Dr. Travis Tierney Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Travis Tierney?

Posted on July 28th, 2015

wE WILL MISS HIM SO MUCH, HE IS WONDERFUL.

A Competent and Caring Surgeon

Posted on July 9th, 2014

Dr. Tierney recently performed DBS surgery on my husband using the Clearpoint method. Because this is a newer method of DBS we were a little apprehensive about the safety and effectiveness of the procedure. Dr. Tierney spent a lot of time with us and showed us the actual electrodes that would be used. He made himself available to us both before and after the surgery, giving us his cellphone number, He called before the surgery to see if we had any more questions and the night we got home to make sure we had gotten home alright. Although he is an extremely busy surgeon, Dr. Tieney always seemed relaxed and willing to spend as much time with us as needed. We are pleased with the results and the care my husband received from Dr. Tierney and from his staff.

Great Dr with Good staff

Posted on May 21st, 2013

DR Tierney was very kind and very knowledgeable of my condition. I was told by my last NS who did 2 brain surgeries that I was going to have to suffer the rest of my life. She discharged me and I was left worse than when I started. I was able to get an appointment within 2 weeks. I didn't even get to finish my paperwork before they called me in. Dr Tierney came into the room introduced himself and actually did his homework and knew about my case, he read through 70 plus pages. He was very nice, he did all the things they do when they do their evaluations,he was great. He looked at MRI's and said lets get you a CT and go see another Dr just to make sure there wasn't an underlying issue. There isn't. I worked as a Nuclear Medicine Technologist for 20 years and have had a few run ins with rude Dr's. I can undeniably say DR Travis Tierney is far from rude! He is the only Dr that has told me he will make me feel better. I had never heard that, he gave me hope. His secretary Heather is very kind and prompt. I go see him in a few weeks and know that I'm in good hands.

DBS for Parkinson's Disease

Posted on April 22nd, 2013

Dr. Tierney recently operated on my husband and we found him to be caring and very professional but at the same time down to earth in his interactions with us. He took time to explain everything, answer our many questions and kept me updated on the procedure progress via phone. He is a wonderful neurosurgeon.

Unprofessional and rude

Posted on November 5th, 2012

Very unprofessional with the staff and other physicians.

Posted on June 24th, 2016