Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Trayce L Robinson has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Trayce L Robinson has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Trayce L Robinson has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Trayce L Robinson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 7
Currently, my son has Parkland medicaid, and has been through 3 different doctor's in his first year. Then we found Dr. Robinson, and stopped looking. She is the best at what she does. She cares about her patients. Takes time out to see them throughly, and answer every question no matter how small it is. She tries to solve the problem before suggesting surgery. I say that because recently my son needed ear tubes, and she did everything possible first to solve his ear infections, before suggesting an ENT doctor. I recommend her to anybody and everybody. It doesn't matter what type of insurance you have she will gladly see your child. Her nurse staff is wonderful. Always with a smile, and polite. Excellent service everytime I go to her office. Making an appointment is never hard. The longest I had to wait was 3 days, but I still saw her. She will even overbook her appointments depending on urgency of the child. No complaints on getting an appointment or waiting time. They even call you to remind you of your appointment. She's a great doctor! You will not be disappointed.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
22 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Trayce L Robinson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & DirectionsDe Haro Saldivar Health Center, 1400 N Westmoreland Rd, Dallas, TX
Dr. Trayce L Robinson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.