Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Treasure A Wehner has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Treasure A Wehner has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 11
I went to this doctor because of the fact she was a DO, I have had great experience with doctors who are DO. I was very weary from the very beginning because of the attitude of the staff and doctor. I wanted to give her a chance so I stayed. My daughter who is 4 had never been sick and for some reason has been sick for the past 6 months. I was told it was viral and nothing could be done. Every time I go in I feel like i am being looked down on and im sent home with nothing but feeling like nothing can help my poor baby. My husband and i have also been in for other reasons and treated in a way that makes us feel like this doctor is not for us. The staff is very rude that I couldn't believe she ran the front desk. I hope that when i went in it just happened to be on bad days for this office because I couldn't imagine that they are always like this but either way I am changing doctors she was just not for us.
32 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Park Lane Medical Center
Dr. Treasure A Wehner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWestside Clinic, 221 W 8th Ave, Winfield, KS
Dr. Treasure A Wehner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winfield, KS.