Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Trent W Cross has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 8
Took way to long for you get just get refills I always had to stay atleast 2 hours before I got called back, and there would only be a couple people there, I repeatedly heard him talking to the nuses for hours. He would miss weeks at a time. and to top it off he handed out pain medication and xanax like they were skittles, anyone that walked in and asked got what they wanted I know this personally. I needed the medication I was on, and Dr cross was really good for patients without insurance it was only 45$ a visit, and since he messed everything up by handing out drugs like a legal drug dealer the DEA finally busted him. I would not advise going to this doctor he;ll just get you hooked on drugs, or support your habit, unless their is a real problem then he's a good doctor.
15 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Trent W Cross accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCross Medical Clinic, 20405 Alberta St, Oneida, TN
Dr. Trent W Cross is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oneida, TN.