Dr. Trent Douglas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Trent Douglas?

Definitely one of the very best in the field.

Posted on August 17th, 2016

I have now had three surgeries with Dr. Douglas. I could not have been blessed with a better, more diligent doctor. Dr. Douglas prides himself on doing great work for his patients. There is no other plastic surgeon I can imagine letting work on me. You take a huge risk in plastics and not every doctor takes such pride in his/her work as Dr. Douglas. I cannot say enough good things about him and the work he has done so far on me.

Posted on January 25th, 2016

Amazing Doctor and person. Definitely the best and most efficient hospital visit/stay that I have ever experienced. Definitely my #1 recommendation to anyone I meet.

I love Capt. Douglas he's the best!

Posted on December 21st, 2015

I had surgery procedures done by captain Douglas twice, one in 2011 and one in 2015. I expected him not to remember me, however when he walked in he said " Hey Ms. Martin it's been a long fine!" I was elated! I am sad to hear he's retiring but happy because he's opening up his own office! If I need any future cosmetic procedures I'm going strictly to him!

Posted on April 2nd, 2015

Dr. Douglas is amazing! He repaired my son's cleft lip and palate and I've had numerous other doctors tell me how great my son looked. Him and his staff are so kind and so great at explaining everything. He always followed up with my son after his surgeries to make sure he was doing ok. I love doctor Douglas and if I had the money I'd fly there to have him do all my son's future surgeries.

Posted on August 14th, 2012

I had surgery 6 years ago. After having some issues beyond what I had done, I had written a letter to Dr. Douglas. I was extremely impressed with the the timely response and thouroughness to my concern, and only wish he could resolve my problems now. Unfortunately, we are no longer in the navy.

Awesome!

Posted on October 27th, 2011

Dr. douglas preformed a 12 hour surgery to reconstruct my husbands leg to save it. He did such an amazing job, his staff called me periodically to let me know how things were going. After the surgery Dr. douglas personally came out to let us know how thinfs went and how my husband was. Very professional, very caring. Great doctor and a great person all around!

dr douglas

Posted on April 25th, 2008

he has been proactive, kind, and thorough! i am so happy he was my plastic surgeon

Posted on January 13th, 2016