Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Trent L Hovenga has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Trent L Hovenga has the following 2 expertise
- Colon Cancer
Dr. Trent L Hovenga has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Trent L Hovenga is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Hovenga and his staff are wonderful. My experience before going to see Dr. Hovenga left me more than nervous and qui frankly disappointed in the level of professionalism from my prior Dr. Dr. Hovenga listen to my issues and went above and beyond to make me comfortable. After the surgery he called me to make sure I was ok, which was impressive cause most Dr's have their staff call. Everything is healing great, I already feel a lot better. Dr. Hovenga is wonderful!!!!
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
34 Years Experience
University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
United States Army Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsCasper Surgical Center, 1201 E 3rd St, Casper, WY
Dr. Trent L Hovenga is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Casper, WY.