Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Trent Proehl
Trent Proehl, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Pontiac, IL, with another office in Pontiac, IL. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Trent Proehl is affiliated with OSF SAINT JAMES-John W Albrecht Medical Center, Osf Saint Francis Medical Center and Osf Saint Francis Medical Center. He speaks English.
Trent Proehl has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Trent Proehl is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pontiac, IL.