Dr. Trent Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Trent Smith?

appointment

Posted on October 11th, 2017

Says accepting new patients and yet can't see you until March.

Posted on June 11th, 2016

Always have to wait an hour or more to see him. He doesn't listen to anything I say or document it. The office staff is incompetent and never returns phone calls. Between Smith and office staff, I'm. treating myself.

Great Experience!

Posted on April 14th, 2016

Dr. Smith is a very knowledgable and caring Doctor. I can't rate him any better than five stars but if I could I'd rate him 6 or 7 stars!

Long Wait

Posted on February 16th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Smith for almost five years and I think he is terrific, caring, competent, well informed. What I don't like is having to wait at least an hour, for a scheduled appointment, EVERY SINGLE TIME (for five years)...it's really inexcusable. The arrogance in thinking my time is not important, I booked all my appointments for first thing in the morning and he's still an hour late. Staff, when he worked at Higley, was incompetent!!! Hope it's better at the Phoenix Office. I would drop him like a hot cake for the wait time alone....if he weren't such a good doctor...I'll give him one more chance and then I'm moving on.

One Of the Best!

Posted on January 26th, 2016

It's very hard for a patient to find a Dr. that they're comfortable with, who really listens to his patients, these days. I would follow this Dr. anywhere, even if I move from AZ. I would frequently return to his facility just to stay under his care. His wonderful disposition, and naturally caring heart won't allow him to rush through all of his patients... He is not just a Doctor, he is a true example of Human Kindness!!!

Dr. Trent Smith

Posted on November 5th, 2015

Dr. Trent Smith is one of the most caring doctors I have met. He takes the time with his patiennts, listens to your concerns andd gives excellent care. We needmore doctors with his compassion. I would recommend him to everyone I know.

Don't Waste Your Time

Posted on July 15th, 2015

He is at least an hour late for your appointment. Then when in the room he is playing catch up, and rushes. When explaining my issues and what I'm looking to fix, he seems to listen and then just ignores everything I just said. I never got a diagnosis. He never followed up. He never offered any additional treatment. He basically didn't care about my wellbeing, seeing as how I am looking for another doctor with the exact same issues. I would highly suggest going to ANY other doctor that actually wants to help make you feel better.

Kudo's

Posted on September 8th, 2014

Dr. Trent Smith is very on point with his diagnosis and treatment plans. He is knowledgeable and current on the latest research done in his specialty field. He is an active listener, and spends time with the patient. Dr. Trent Smith's Staff and Medical Assistant: (Ed) are easy to talk too, polite and friendly. I would definitely recommend Dr. Trent Smith to a friend. I personally would rate Dr. Trent Smith among the best doctors in Arizona.

Posted on November 6th, 2013

Run away! I had only one appointment with Dr. Smith and it was 4 hours. Not kidding. He was caring and spent time with me, but waiting 3 1/4 hours is just not possible. Since the office was closed by the time I left it was not possible to make another appointment. (looking back I don't know why I would have wanted another appointment) I called several times only to get an answering machine that tell you they will call back. They won't. The Dr. is only as good as the office and this is the worst I can imagine.

Posted on March 18th, 2013

I have seen 2 other RA docs here in the Valley and I was terribly disappointed in the level of care I received. I finally found Dr. Smith though I had to wait 6 months for my first appointment - is was worth the wait. Dr. Smith is so much better than the other docs I've seen locally. He cared enough to question my RA to ensure I had the proper diagnoses, he ran thorough tests and x-rays and then he actually talked and LISTENED to me. I don't mind waiting for him as he gives me time and doesn't rush through our visit. His follow-up is very good; thank you Dr. Smith!!!

Best Rhuematologist in the state.

Posted on August 24th, 2012

I met with other Rhuematologists and was so thankful to finally meet with Dr. Smith. His treatments actually made it possible to live my life again. He listened to me and was very thorough. His staff is not perfect true, but are okay enough. I have had terrible experiences with the staff of other rhuematologists here in the valley. Dr. Bennet's staff is atrocious, so I feel like Dr. Smith's staff is merely just human and not perfect, but okay. I love Dr. Smith, and recommend him to anyone searching for help with arthritis.

you've been warned

Posted on May 24th, 2012

After waiting just short of an hour for my initial visit I inquired if it would occur within the hour...they went to ask the doctor and I was told he runs behind, they could take me back but there was another patient ahead of me...needless to say, I left. You've been warned!