Dr. Trent Tredway Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Trent Tredway?

Successful surgery

Posted on August 24th, 2017

Dr T was the first doctor to recognize that I had a physical problem that needed to be corrected. Prior doctors did not acknowledge my pain as anything more than a patch job with pain medications. I will be ever grateful for the pain-free back I now live with because of a noninvasive surgical procedure.

Professional, Compassionate and Outstanding

Posted on October 13th, 2016

There is no doubt finding a doctor with so many choices can be difficult. I researched neurosurgeons when I needed one last year and narrowed it t two. However, once we met Dr. Tredway we did not go anywhere else. His expertise, compassion and desire to get me back up and functioning were his goals and after my surgery, there were no complications such as infections. I am a diabetic with many allergies and health issues but he took them all on restoring my neck to full function. Luckily he also has an office in Poulsbo, so traveling to Seattle was only for surgery with follow up care closer to our home. I would recommend Dr. Tredway to anyone who needs surgery and needs a surgeon that both listens and cares. This year we were in an accident and it has taken me back to see him. I have no doubt he will once again fix the issues at hand. Good Luck, but know if you see Dr. Tredway and his outstanding staff, you won't need luck!

My Neurosurgery experience with Dr. Tredway

Posted on September 2nd, 2016

He has an awesome bedside mannor. Great sense of humor and he went over all my test results an explained them. He showed me my MRI and explained everything That was wrong. Wait time is his office is very short. His staff is very friendly and helpful. The surgery went great and exactly as he said it would. I had very little pain aside from the sore throat, I had no pain in the cervical area. All the pain was from the incision site. I only used pain medication for the first week, then it was very tolerable. I hate narcotic pain medication so I was very happy that I didn't have to take them long. I am contemplating the SI joint stabilization and fusion surgery and I want him to do the surgery for sure.

Posted on June 11th, 2016

Finally a doctor took me seriously and found the problem in 1 visit. I was seen at the VA healthcare 21 years and they didn't even bother to do the testing.

Posted on May 31st, 2016

Bar far the best doc we've seen!!!!!

Posted on March 11th, 2016

I thank God that Dr Tredway is no longer at Neospine! He is rude,arrogant & down right mean. Very unprofessional! Good ridance.

Posted on March 7th, 2016

SIMPLY--THE BEST OF SURGEONS

Terrible experience

Posted on January 9th, 2016

Dr Tredway shuts down on post op appointments if you have any post op complications. He is arrogant and lacks compassion if you continue to have high pain levels. He offered me no help & said to just be patient---6 months post op. I gave up & contacted Swedish Orthopedic Institute where I am receiving much better care & will most likely need additional surgery. The whole experience with Dr Tredway was a very frustrating & sometimes depressing experience.

Posted on December 17th, 2015

His bedside manor was horrific. Had surgery that had complications. When it comes to help after surgery he was unwilling to own up and admit to his bad work. He just kept saying more time is needed even though it was over 14 month. Never outlined help with pain. Never put me on blood thinners before surgery enen thought I was immobile for month causing life threatening blood cloths that he did even warn me that might happen. Awful person. Worst doctor

Highly Reccommended

Posted on June 23rd, 2015

Wonderful

Posted on April 29th, 2015

I can not say enough good things about Dr. Tredway. He is the second doctor I had in my 3 year battle with back pain who actually sat down and explained my condition. He knew right away what to do and then fought for months with L&I to get it approved. He took me from not being able to walk 10 steps with out crying to being able to walk a mile with very little pain. He is a very nice understanding man that doesn't try to rush you out of the room and actually looks at you when you are having a conversation. I have recommended him over and over again, my brother is going to him now and he is going to do my brothers surgery.

Patient

Posted on September 4th, 2013

Dr. Tredway has performed two surgeries on me to remove tumors from my spinal cord and has had great results. He is a very compassionate doctor and is very caring. He treats his patients with respect and actually takes the time to get to know them. His wait time is very short/