Dr. Trevor J Hamilton Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Trevor J Hamilton?

Excellent

Dr. Hamilton was fantastic. I went to the ER in early 2013 after having major issues after gall bladder removal. I was very sick, from out of state, and alone. He was patient, thorough, and most importantly, very kind. I only wish he had a private practice because I'm still in IL every week for work. Even knowing I was returning to NY to see my own primary doctor and surgeon, he called twice within two weeks to see how I was doing. My own doctors have never even done that. If you have to go the ER and he is your attending physician - have confidence.

Type 2 Diabetes