Dr. Trevor P King Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Trevor P King?

Always has time

Dr King always makes you feel like you are his only patient and that's important to me. His office staff are always cheerful and appointments are easily accessible.

Doctor King listens to his patients and gets to know them. This is one of the things that make him a good doctor.

He is excellent. He listens and I never feel I am being rushed. He is one of the few Drs that actually have helped me with my COPD and have not been in the hospital in over a year. I use some natural supplements or spices and he lets me know the benefits! Have already sent family members to him and they love him too!

I enjoy going to Dr. King, as he always has a smile on his face and puts you at ease when you see him. He is prompt with his appointments and cares about you as a person, not a number. I highly recommend him.

Compassionate Physician...

Great physician! I switched my primary cares & I seen Dr. King for the first time today & I must say I am very pleased with my new Physician. Dr. King was very attentive to everything I needed done. Great attitude! Would recommend this Physician!

Dr. Trevor P King is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Owensville, MO.