Dr. Trevor Poole Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Trevor Poole?

Posted on December 20th, 2016

Dr Poole is the best Dr I have ever had. He is very through Dr Poole is the best Dr. I have ever had. He has a great bedside manner and is very concerned about his patience. He takes time with his patience and answers any QUestion you might have.

Posted on September 1st, 2016

I have been a patient of his for 8 years and his present office help are extremely rude and incompetent. I called to get appointment ASAP because I was in severe pain from Barrett's and was told I would have to wait a month. I asked for the nurse and she disconnected me. I called back 3 times without success to contact my doctor. She claimed I missed two appointments and out of spite was awful. I did cancel those appointments but the receptionist is very incompetent. Dr Poole is a wonderful Doctor and needs to know what his office personnel is doing to his patients.

Posted on January 24th, 2015

He did my gallblader surgery,As a result I have a hernia now the size,canalope!

Posted on December 15th, 2014

My family goes to Dr. Poole . He is very considerate and very professional. Can't say enough good things with our experiences with his work.

AMAZING!!

Posted on May 20th, 2013

Dr. Poole is the only sergeon I will go to now!! He doesnt waste his time he gets right to what he thinks the problem is!! I absolutely LOVE Dr. Poole. I had a tumor on my left rib and had it removed 4 times, than I went to Dr. Poole and it hasnt come back ever since he went in and removed it.. I dont really trust doctors bc alot of them are just about getting money, but I trust and believe anything that Dr. Poole say. I would recomend him to everyone I know

Awesome

Posted on September 17th, 2012

Dr. Poole is an awesome surgeon and all around great person and reccomend him to all my friends

awesome

Posted on May 21st, 2012

He is my surgeon, I only needed to call once and he was there in a very short time, diagnos the problem fix's it and was back the next morning at 5:15am which was his office day, but made sure I was feeling better, a great person

Can't Say Enough About Dr Poole

Posted on March 1st, 2012

We have recommended Dr Poole to so many people! It's easy to get an appointment, his staff is all friendly and easy to work with, and his nurse is the BEST.He has done several procedures on my husband. Every time he has taken the time to explain everything to us before the procedure, and the follow-up care has been wonderful. He has an excellent bedside manner, and he really seems to care about his patients and their well-being. As far as I'm concerned, HE'S THE BEST!

Posted on January 18th, 2012

the best surgeon I every been to, very good, tell you what's going on, what will happen and how to handle it.

Posted on September 30th, 2009

Good personality, even better skills. Described procedure fully. Ask if any questions. Follow-up was good.

Posted on September 26th, 2017