Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Trevor S Sutton has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Trevor S Sutton has the following 1 expertise
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Trevor Sutton is with out a doubt the most professinal, caring, interested physician I have ever come across. I had a brain Tumor, he came to see me before my surgery, spent a huge amount of time talking to me . I never felt rushed, I felt like I was the most important patient he was taking care of. He followed up on me each day before I went home, then called me to see how I was. One year later I had a reoccurrence, I found out he was in Boston at Tufts and I transferred my care to this hospital , only to be taken care of by him. Any hospital or patient who is lucky enough to have him put you to sleep should jump for joy. He gave my wife and family great peace! This is what a doctor should be !
Dr. Sutton is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
University Of California San Francisco School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Massachusetts General Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsTrevor Scott Sutton Md, 41 Soby Dr, West Hartford, CT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Trevor S Sutton in this video.
Dr. Trevor S Sutton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Hartford, CT.