Dr. Kenneth M Blue III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth M Blue III?

Exceptional urologist

Dr. Blue is an exceptionally capable physician who carefully listens to his patients before making a diagnosis. It seems like he has all the time in the world for me - even though I know he must be very busy. I see him for typical enlarged prostate and high PSA test results. I also saw him for Peyronie's Disease which is a somewhat rare condition. Instead of giving me supreficial advice, he readily referred me to a physician at Tulane who is a world renowned expert on this specific condition. I recommend Dr. Blue most highly, and he continues to be my primary urologist.

Didn't answer my questions (very vague) & who feels like asking questions in the middle of a hall with other patients coming & going?

Dr. Kenneth M Blue III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baton Rouge, LA.