Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kelly R Oneal III MD
Dr. Kelly R Oneal III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT, with another office in Riverton, UT. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Kelly R Oneal III has 2 locations
5169 S Cottonwood St Ste 510A
Salt Lake City, UT 84107
3741 W 12600 S
Riverton, UT 84065
Dr. Kelly R Oneal III has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Kelly R Oneal III has the following 14 expertise
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Attack
- High Cholesterol
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Block
- Blood Clot
Dr. Kelly R Oneal III is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kelly R Oneal III - Posted on March 23rd, 2011
18 Years Experience
University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Kelly R Oneal III Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA PPO
- SelectHealth Select Care
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Kelly R Oneal III
I enjoy cycling, trail running, and coaching youth baseball.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kelly R Oneal III, MD - Cardiovascular Disease in Salt Lake City, UT, in this video.
Dr. Kelly R Oneal III is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.