Have you seen Dr. Tri H Huynh?

Patient

Great Doctor ,So glad we found Dr.Tri H Huynh thank you !

Adolfo Rodriguez

Best Dr. ever, knowledgeable.Dr Huhyn was courteous, and very respectful. Spends so much time with you, you never feel rushed at your appointment time. Accurate Diagnosis. My husband and I do not live in Clermont but do not mind driving to him. I would reccomend him to anyone.

Dr Huynh is a great doctor

The Best!

Dr Huynh is the epitome of being caring and concerned. This guy is almost too good to be true. We have had extensive experience with doctors handling many health issues for family members. We have seen numerous Gastroenterologists in the past. Dr Huynh is the most knowledgeable, humble, and loving doctor one can find. He also has a great smile and sense of humor. He did a colonoscopy on me without anesthesia (at my request) and I did not feel a thing. He is that good! My wife has a problem that only he was able to find the problem. It is hard to believe but we look forward to going for a visit with him. He actually answers the phone during off hours and speaks to you like a friend. The guy is amazing and a gift from the Lord Jesus Christ!

Dr. Huynh is a kind hearted individual who has excellent bedside manner and shows a great interest in his patients care. In addition to his pleasant demeanor he is very knowledgeable. Dr. Huynh and his staff make me feel valued as a patient. I would recommend him to anyone I know in my opinion he is the best.

MRS.

I HAVE SEEN DR. HUYNH AND HE HAS DONE SEVERAL ENDOSCOPIES ON ME. HE IS A VERY GENTLE,KNOWLEDGABLE DR. HE HAS A GREAT BEDSIDE MANOR.I HAVE BEEN "LOOKING" FOR HIM FOR OVER A YEAR NOW. I WAS ALSO HAVING SOME ULCERS AND GERD WHICH HE RESOLVED FOR ME. TO ME -HE IS THE BEST. HE ALSO SENT ME UP TO THE MAYO CLINIC . AND THEY HELPED ME TOO. DR. HUYNH IS A GOOD MAN AND A GREAT DOCTOR. I HAVE REALLY MISSED HIM,

Dr. Tri H Huynh is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Leesburg, FL.

Dr. Tri H Huynh Is this you?