Dr. Tri Pham Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Tri Pham?

Posted on August 8th, 2017

Excellent doctor

Smart and Nice

Posted on November 7th, 2015

Dr. Tri Pham is very smart and filled with knowledge. He helped me got rid of my chronic problem that no other doctors diagnosed. He is highly skilled with an in depth knowledge of the latest innovations in his practice. He is nice and cares about my well being. I feel very comfortable with him and his abilities. I recommend him highly. You won't be dissappointed.

overall excellent dr.

Posted on November 13th, 2012

We have been patients of Dr. Pham for the past 2 years. He has always been very thorough in his analysis and has always addressed our concerns. We would recommend him to anyone looking for an excellent family doctor.

Scott

Posted on October 13th, 2012

I was there for a routine physical exam. I found Dr. Pham to be very knowledgeable and patient. Dr. Pham was recommended by my wife and she loves him as well. The office is small, but cozy. The staff is friendly and attentive. I would recommend him to my friends and colleagues.

Best dr. ever.

Posted on September 27th, 2012

I think dr. Pham is one of the best doctors I've ever met. He takes his time and makes sure you understand everything.I also thought the staff was very polite and attentive. The best part is that his rates are very reasonable compare to others.

Diamond in the ruff

Posted on September 15th, 2012

I moved to skyline towers in the baileys crossroad area and needed to find a good doctor that was close by. I went to Dr. Pham originally because was close by and I only needed a check up--he is located down from Trader Joes on Columbia Pike. But he has actually turned out to be one of my best and favorite doctors. He has great bedside manners and spends a lot of time with is patients coaching them through their situation which is why he gets off schedule at times. He covers all the bases and answers your questions about what it means for you, what he suggests, what you can do about it and BEST of all he almost always gravitates towards natural approaches such as diet, nutrition, and vitimens. Don't be disappointed if you go to see him and come out with a script for B-12! His office is clean and nice once you are inside. Go Dr. Pham!! :)

Posted on September 8th, 2012

I had to see him urgently on one Sat morning. He had lots of clients waiting, he finally saw me with great care. Thank you Dr. Tri.

Worst Doctor I have ever had!!!

Posted on May 28th, 2012

grossly over charge the insurance company for service he didn't perform. I had a 5 min consultation with him and he charged the insurance company for over $1300!!!

Posted on March 20th, 2012

He not a good dr do not going to his office

Posted on October 6th, 2011

I really have nothing to say about him.

Very friendly doctor

Posted on September 4th, 2011

very professional

Posted on August 4th, 2011

Dr. Tri Pham M.D. is extremely knowledgeable and concerned about the best treatment options for her patients. He is a true professional and is totally committed to his patients' care and their best healthcare and well being. The staff is great; they are very courteous, responsive and professional. He and his team provide a great overall experience in medical service. I don't feel like a number or "just another patient". They make choices/recommendations available, but don't push them. Things seem to be very organized and people friendly.