Dr. Tri Tran Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tri Tran?

Exceptional Listner-Diagnois and Treatment Appropriate

Posted on February 1st, 2016

Dr. Tri Tran has been my primary care provider for 15+ years. He is a good listener and his diagnosis and treatment care is appropriate. He explains my diagnosis in an easy to understand manner and gives me suggestions on how I can manage my care..

Great Doctor!!

Posted on May 1st, 2015

Dr. Tri Tran has been my primary health care provider for 10+ years. I recently changed to Kaiser Senior Advantage-Medicare. Dr. Tran explained the Medicare health questionnaire which was new to me and a requirement of this program. I feel I leave his office knowing more about my health care and the illness I went to see him about. If you're looking for a doctor that treats the entire person and is a good listener, I highly recommend Dr. Tri Tran.

Posted on April 26th, 2016