Dr. Tricia Allman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tricia Allman?

Down a notch

Posted on January 28th, 2015

Dr. Allman is great when you get to see her, the office staff is the worst I have ever seen, in particular the front desk. The turnover of doctors there is very sad. Dr. Mullah is fantastic, but I have had enough with the inconvenience, and horrible front desk. Very rude and unpleasant.

Posted on January 21st, 2015

Dr. Allman is an outstanding physician I have been a patient for over 22 years.

Worst Doctors visit!

Posted on May 13th, 2014

Let me just start by saying that this place has got to be one of the most unprofessional doctors office I have been too. The staff is very rude. I was the only one in the waiting room while staff were laughing and talking. I was sitting there for 35 minutes before one of then decided to call me in. Once I was called in I was sat in a room and waited again. A Medical assistant walked in and told me to go back to the waiting room because they needed the room for someone else. Seriously!? I was very upset with them. I have been going there for over 20 years and every visit gets worse.

Awful - Worst experience with any Dr office ever!

Posted on October 2nd, 2013

I could write a book here. I'll spare the readers. The bottom line is, Dr. Allman and her staff, are rude, unprofessional, and she simply does not care about her patients. If you have severe medical issues, and need a doctors CARE on a regular basis, please look elsewhere. I wouldn't be surprised if Dr. Allman has patients becoming further ill, due to her extreme lack of care, and her and her office staff's lack of professionalism. Save youself. Find a different doctor.

Be careful

Posted on April 8th, 2013

Tricia Allman misdiagnosed me. She missed cancer. After 6 months of dealing with her office, she finally called to tell me I could not have a referral.

Expect the longest wait of your life

Posted on March 21st, 2013

A practice that doesn’t make you wait has undoubtedly made a philosophical and financial decision that it’s not right to make patients sit very long in the waiting room/exam room. They respect your time as much as they respect their own. Sorry I cant say this about the way Dr.Allman runs her practice. Every single visit i have had i am made to wait an hour after my scheduled appointment before she finally decides to stroll through the exam room. Instead, she has chosen to maximize revenue by over-booking multiple appointments. Next time I book an appointment for 1:00, how about i just show up at 2 instead of you assuming my time is not as important as yours. That is no way to treat people. This office better rethink what is really important. Making more revenue by shoving in too many appointments, or keeping your patients happy and made to feel cared for and not like cash cows in an assembly line. Dr. Allman is more than a qualified doctor, with a lovely staff, however things DO need to change because the patients are more important than a few extra bucks. I have NEVER waited as long at any doctors office as i have here...Every single time..It is quite frankly, unconscionable!

Do not go to this doctor

Posted on July 20th, 2012

Tricia Allman missed a cancer diagnosis on me. More than that she was very condescending as I tried to convince her that something was wrong and I wanted to see a specialist. She is a fine doctor until you have a problem; then she does not analyze patient complaints well. She does not return calls.

Posted on June 12th, 2012

I was a patient of Dr Allman's for a long time before but I moved and when I came back she wasnt accepting new patients. I was devastated but I stuck it out with another Dr. Well, I needed to call my Dr's on call service one night and to my surprise it was Dr Allman - I couldnt believe it. I called her office the next day and found out she was accepting new patients and I signed back on right away. I am soo is happy to have her as my doctor again she is awesome and I will not be leaving anytime soon!!!! I recommend her to everyone looking for a REAL good doctor which very rare nowadays!!

Posted on May 2nd, 2012

She lisens to our heart with more than just her stetascope

Posted on July 19th, 2011

I have been patient of Dr Allman's for 10 years. Not only is she knowledgeable, she is caring and very kind. She listens, remembers, and you leave her office feeling very well cared for and confident of her diagnosis/

Posted on March 25th, 2010

she's awesome ,all the way around

She is the Best!

Posted on October 7th, 2009

Dr Allman is wonderful, caring and professional. I would and have trusted her with my life. She takes the time to carefully listen to what you have to say and is very thorough. She has a very busy practice but that is not reflected in her demeanor when dealing with her patients. She is very patient and understanding.