Dr. Tricia Appleton Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Tricia Appleton?

Accounting manager

Dr. Appleton has been seeing me for over 2 years. Her professional and kind manner is a breath of fresh air. I've seen just about every one in the area and she has helped me and given me my life back. When I first started seeing her I was not able to function. Now I am free to have friends and a wonderful social life. I even am able to work a full time job. Dr. Appleton's therapy environment is so warm and welcoming, very safe and calm. She very skilled and talented.

Appleton review

Tricia Appleton was great at making me think about things if never considered and instrumental in helping to see that there is light at the end of the tunnel. Also, during the actual sessions she seemed very kind and a good listener. She also seemed to modify the sessions based on what she felt I needed which was great. I guess that's a characteristic all doctors should have but based on the type of doctor she is, I find that to be really important. She also provides good resources like books to read in between sessions so that you really feel part of your own healing process. As far as her office practices go, she operates out of her home now in Decatur, so you are not allowed to ring the bell or come to her door before your appointment time or allowed to stand inside to wait for her to fill out any forms you need or to make copies. Because of that, I've been too afraid to ask to use the restroom before or after a session when I need to go. Her calls seem to always go straight to voicemail, so if urgency is a requirement of yours, this might not be the doctor for you. She also never followed up after visits which is the reason for my 1 star below. I can't say that I really needed it, but it would've been nice and I also I wanted to note the reason for rating. She is fairly pricey for her sessions and doesn't take insurance so it is up to you to handle your out-of-network claims which are often paid at least a week or so after filing. You will also be charged whether or not you show up no matter the reason so keep that in mind when scheduling your sessions. If money is not an object and you aren't put off by any of her office practices, she is a great resource.

Great!

Dr. Appleton is wonderful! She is caring, understanding, and I wouldn't have made it to where I am in life without her assistance.

Excellent Child Therapist

Tricia communicates on the child's level and successfully pulls stuff out through play therapy. I've been extremely happy with her over the past four years.

Eclectic

Dr. Appleton is start/stop on time therapist. She is pleasant, friendly, engaging and has a good sense of humour. She is compassionate and fosters a postiive, caring environment. Her approach to psyotherapy is eclectic and she uses whatever method works best for the client. Dr. Appleton is a good diagnostician and explains all aspects of the illness, including treatment, in understandable terms. She is a good listener and asks and answers questions without hesitation. She does not prescribe medications; however, will refer a client to another M.D. for medication management. Her fee is consistent with that of other psychotherapists in the Atlanta area.

Dr. Tricia Appleton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.