Dr. Tricia Ferrin Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Tricia Ferrin?

Posted on March 23rd, 2015

Dr. Ferrin us absolutely wonderful. I have had nothing but positive experiences with her. She genuinely cares about her patients and takes the time to answer any questions or concerns you might have. I highly recommend her

Never accurate

Posted on December 25th, 2014

I was misdiagnosed many times. Had high blood pressure for months. Than was prescribed a medication I was allergic too. Always rushing

Lacking experience

Posted on March 22nd, 2014

Dr. Ferrin had horrible bedside manner. She had a horrible understanding of my disease and tried to play it off as though "nothing was wrong" with me. She ignored my questions and concerns. She was disrespectful and lacked empathy. She needs to get more knowledge of common diseases before she tries to treat and evaluate patients.

Worse experience

Posted on March 22nd, 2014

Dr. Ferrin has one of the worst bedside manners I have ever experienced. She outright ignored my concerns and tried to treat me by giving me "flyers". She never answered my questions and I left there more worried and scarred. I will never go back to her or recommend her to anyone. She is flat out rude.

more experience needed

Posted on September 13th, 2008

I find that this doctor is very booksmart, but might not have enough compassion/understanding of some of the patients problems. I think she has the "old" mentality of I'm the doctor you're just the patient. Nowadays people pay more attention to their ailments and do a lot of research themselves. Patient and doctor should work together, not one over the other. Is a fairly good Doc now, but will be great someday with more years experience and insight into patient problems.

Posted on February 8th, 2017