Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tricia L Fynewever has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Tricia L Fynewever has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
Dr. Tricia L Fynewever has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Tricia L Fynewever is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
She does have a rather serious personality, but overall she's friendly. She's treated me with both my pregnancies and I haven't experienced any problems. She answers all my questions and is kind to my two year old when she enters the exam room. Timeliness is an issue, but that likely has more to do with the scheduling and patients' late arrivals more then anything else. She is calm, a little cool, but pleasant and professional. Probably not the bedside manner for every patient, but works for me. I'm not there to make a friend. I just need a doctor to exam me correctly, order the appropriate tests, not demean me, and she has met all those needs well.
If you want a doctor who appears concerned, empathetic, happy to be in their profession, with a plesant bedside manner, find someone else. It is often said its not what you say, it's how you say it, and that clearly applies to this doctor. She had a sour expression the entire visit and was much hurried to move the appointment along, so she could leave. Doctors get paid per patient. Find someone more deserving to give your money to.
Dr. Fynewever is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente Phrmcy #156, 1301 California St, Redlands, CA
Dr. Tricia L Fynewever is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redlands, CA.