Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tricia A Machinski has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Tricia A Machinski has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
Showing 5 of 21
Dr Jacobson entered the room and did not introduce herself and asked "what was the appointment for". The entire appointment was rushed and lasted about 10 minutes. She did not obtain any past medical history whatsoever and did not address any medical issues. She was very unapproachable and I felt I wasn't treated with care. I would never recommend this office.
I made my appointment a month out (the earliest I could get) and 3 days before my appointment I got a call asking to reschedule because it was the Friday before a long weekend and the doctor wanted to leave early. Ok, I can understand but then...I office staff was rude. When I got there I was told I had to "pee in a cup" they told me to put my paperwork down and go. No directions on where I was going, I had to walk into an office and ask where the bathroom was.Dr. Jacobsen burst into the room without knocking. Then rushed through my exam like she was being timed for speed. She was in an out in less then 10 mins (I would say closer to 5-6 mins) She rapid fired questions at me so fast I barely had time to respond and she would throw out the next one.I was re-starting birth control after a bad reaction to one and she spent approximately 15 second discussing options with me and when I went to pick up my prescription it was wrong. She seemed to be in such a rush I was asking her questions as she was running out the door. When I called back to get my prescription fixed the call center told me that "Their hours tomorrow are 9-5 but they'll probably close early because you know, it's friday."I'm currently looking for a new doctor.
Dr. Jacobsen is a wonderful caring doctor! I have been seeing different doctors in this practice for the last 9 years and once Dr. Jacobson joined the practice, I always try to only schedule with her. She delivered my last baby, and I hope she can deliver any more that I have!! She really takes the time to listen to her patients and she seems to really care about them!
18 Years Experience
University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Tricia A Machinski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Niantic, CT.