Dr. Tricia Keefe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tricia Keefe?

Posted on July 8th, 2016

I am 66 years old. In my opinion Dr. Keefe is far and away the best primary physician I've had. She is attentive to detail and symptoms. She takes extra time to dig into records that might have an obscure lead to a diagnosis. She is forthright and clear in her explanations and opinions, yet open to giving specialist referrals if a problem is outside her field of expertise. She is smart without being arrogant. I hope her long term plans are to remain in the area. I don't want to lose her.

Excellent Doctor!!

Posted on April 12th, 2016

Excellent physician who has cared for my elderly mother with much concern and is my personal doctore as well as my sisters. She is the best.

Posted on February 16th, 2016

Love her and her staff.

Mrs.

Posted on March 4th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Tricia Keefe for over a year and I am very pleased with her care. She is very attentive, listens carefully to your concerns and is very proactive in getting you the help you need. She is patient and a very good doctor. I would recommend her to anyone who needs a great family doctor! 5 stars *****

Just what the Dr. ordered

Posted on August 28th, 2013

I went to Dr Keefe to get a weight loss drug perscribed to me. Dr Keefe, informed me that although it would help me to lose weight, the weight would return unless I made a lifestyle change. She was direct with me and told me that I had become obese and it was a choice I was making not eating right (no one ever told me that before). Her style of directness and tact was inspiring to me. I sparingly used the perscription realizing the change I needed to mske. she was so right, I went from 215 lbs to 160 lbs, I work out 4 - 5 times a week, my pantry is full of healthy items along with fresh vegies in my fridge. I feel fabulous! THANK YOU Dr Keefe for telling me straight up what i needed to hear, you truely changed my life. i recommend her to anyone looking for a primary doctor for you or a dependant.

Great doctor!!!

Posted on April 6th, 2013

Dr. Keefe is great doctor because she takes the time to listen. She took care of my mother for years and I am also her patient. I have never once been at a visit where I felt rushed. She has given us the best medical care, asking questions and listening to our input. My family loves Dr. Keefe!

She is the best!

Posted on April 5th, 2013

Dr. Keefe is the best of the best. She was my elderly mothers physician, and treated her with such care and compassion that our family has always deeply appreciated. She is my physician and also my sisters. She is extremely attentive and never seems rushed. As a runner with HBP, she allows me input into how the medications impact my excercise, and works with me to get the best combination. I trust her as my health specialist, and that of my family. She is without a doubt the best physician we have ever used, and I would recommend her to others without hesitation.

Great Doc!

Posted on October 24th, 2012

Not many people can say "I love my doctor", but I can. Dr Keefe shows concern, takes the time to really dig into what might seem like minor issues and is fantastic at follow through. I've referred several people to her and they all love her as well. She is sharp, and caring, and extrememly detail oriented. She's a gem.

Excellent family doctor

Posted on September 14th, 2012

My family (myself, wife and 4 boys) have been seeing Dr. Keefe for several years now. She is always caring and accurate. The way she deals with my boys is amazing. She knows how to get accurate answers from them so that she can take care of them properly. Also, the office staff at the new location are great.

Posted on August 17th, 2012

I find Dr Keefe to be a good fit for me as a physician. She actually listens to me and takes what I tell her into account unlike my prior Doctor. My husband also switched to her for his physician as she did not blow off a potentially dangerous condition as his former Doctor had done. We are both pleased that we made the switch to Dr. Keefe.

Posted on March 9th, 2011

Listening skills need to be honed to hear patients symptoms in order to arrive at a diagnosis. Jumped to a conclusion (diagnosis) during the first visit and seemed unable to consider other possibilities, even after an MRI proved differently.

a great family doctor

Posted on August 24th, 2008

She is a great doctor I just wish doctors were trained in how to deal with Fibromyalgia and dealing with chronic pain and fatigue. She is right on top of things and does her best to meet my healthcare needs.