Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tricia Kelly
Dr. Tricia Kelly, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Allentown, PA, with other offices in Quakertown, PA and Allentown, PA (and 6 other locations). She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Kelly is affiliated with Saint Luke's Hospital - Allentown Campus, St Luke's Quakertown Hospital and Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown. She speaks English.
Dr. Tricia Kelly has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Tricia Kelly is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Allentown, PA.