Dr. Tricia Percy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tricia Percy?

Dr. Percy is the best

Posted on June 27th, 2011

Dr. Percy delivered both of my children, she is a straight forward doctor, tells you like it is. Ie. I thought I would be able to have a regular birth after a very hard c-section with my first. but she told me that it would end the same way, and I would be putting my life and the life of my child at risk, because of how the first c-section went. Awesome doctor. Definately recommend her to expecting mothers..

Posted on November 4th, 2008

I had a huge wait time to get a room & then to see the Dr. The person who brought me back to the room asked me very personal questions in front of random people. The Dr. flashed my breasts to people walking by when she opened the door carelessly. The Dr. gave me a hard time about a genetic condition I have.

Posted on January 25th, 2016