Dr. Tricia Lennox Thomas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tricia Lennox Thomas?

Posted on November 14th, 2017

Who's writing these reviews? Her family? I would not trust her as my doctor ever again. She did surgery on my eye and has left me blind in that eye. I would not trust her with anyone. Would not recommend her. Doesn't even deserve one star.

Should be zero stars

Posted on August 30th, 2017

Dr. Thomas has performed glaucoma surgery on my right eye and apparently she doesn't know what she is doing. She has left me blind in the eye and I am now on disability. I would not trust her at all to be my doctor. I would think twice before you visit her.

caring

Posted on May 25th, 2017

I saw Dr. Thomas recently and I would not trust anyone else to treat me. She is caring and listens to your concerns.

Great doctor and I highly recommend her

Posted on May 12th, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Thomas at the Bucks County office for the past 2 years and I can't say enough about how caring she is. I have had glaucoma for over 15 years now and she is the most thorough and knowledgeable doctor I have ever been to. Thanks Dr. Thomas!

Retired Psychologist

Posted on July 30th, 2016

An Extremely Competent Physician--Gentle, Thorough, and allows plenty of time to be informative regarding your issues. I certainly would recommend Dr. Thomas to any one seeking an outstanding Eye Doctor .

She will be my doctor

Posted on December 2nd, 2015

Very professional and helpful

Best glaucoma doc around!

Posted on October 30th, 2015

Dr Thomas is one of the first eye doctors that spent time reviewing my overall health, not just my eyes. She explained glaucoma to me and made me understand much better. She truly cares about her patients! Thank you

Great experience

Posted on October 30th, 2015

Very happy I found Dr. Thomas. Was referred by my optometrist after some complications with my routine exam. Dr. Thomas' staff was extremely friendly and professional. And Dr. Thomas took the time to explain my diagnosis and the necessary precautions I would need to take in the future. Very happy to have this wonderful doctor taking over my care!

Posted on September 2nd, 2015

Dr. Thomas is an excellent doctor whose calm, reassuring manner leaves you with a distinct feeling of wellness. An excellent doctor. Am glad I found her.

Terrific doctor

Posted on April 23rd, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Thomas for over 5 years and have followed her from another practice because she is by far the best doctor I've had. Nobody has spent more time with me than her, and my previous doctor just rushed me out of the office after a few minutes. Two of my close friends are now seeing her based on my recommendation, and they are very pleased as well. I completely trust Dr. Thomas!

Happy Patient

Posted on February 25th, 2015

Dr. Thomas has been treating my entire family over the past two years. She is not only an amazing doctor, who specializes in glaucoma, but she is also a genuinely kind person who cares for all of her patients in a compassionate manner. I would highly recommend her to anyone that is looking for an eye doctor!!!

Posted on December 18th, 2014

Dr. Thomas is amazing. She has been treating me for my glaucoma for the past 5 years. I'm glad she left Keystone & is here in Bucks County. She keeps me in eyedrops as they would cost me $35/mo each for the two I have to take. She knows my glaucoma can not be cured with surgery & has not even recommended it to me. Another doctor did & even said he could bring back the sight in my right eye that was lost due to glaucoma. The staff is excellent & calls me to remind me of my appointments. Dr. Thomas is the same inside her office & outside as she shops where my wife works & always asks how I am doing. I would recommend her to anybody.