Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tricia M Scott has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 9
She was the on call doctor at the practice .... Did not help me at all and when asked questions she had no idea how to answere them besides getting louder and telling me if I think I need to go to the er to do so. It got to the point where I couldn't say anything becouse she would get louder each time I wanted to talk. I have never had to deal with anything like this I would not recommend her for a doctor . I believe they should do an investigation on her and how she handles patients. I'm deffinatly switching to a different practice.
Dr Vasco really didn't do anything other than approve referrals to specialists that I required. Anytime I was sick she was never there or not available so I had to see someone else. The wait time is horrible 30mins to 1 hour. Be ready to only be seen at Lowell General if you need specialist care. I have seen the same specialists for more than 15 years at a hospital in Boston, after seeing Dr Vasco for 4 years and never having any problem getting my referrals she will not longer refer outside of Lowell General. Needless to say I am looking for a new PCP who can provide the care I need.
I've been to many different doctors at Chelmsford Family Practice, and, I must say, that Dr Vasco is, by far, my favorite. I have more medical issues than I can count, and I can always count on her to help me. The only bad thing I have to say, which she'll admit about herself, is that she makes you wait. If you schedule the wait time in with your appointment, it's really no big deal.
17 Years Experience
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Greater Lawrence Family Health Center
Dr. Tricia M Scott accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Preferred Blue Network - NH
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts Granite Premier Choice EPO and PPO
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsChelmsford Family Practice, 10 Adams St, North Chelmsford, MA
Dr. Tricia M Scott is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Chelmsford, MA.