Dr. Tricia L Westhoff-Pankratz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tricia L Westhoff-Pankratz?

She listens and responds to questions and symptoms. She takes the time needed and is thorough. Since she has let a group practice for a solo practice her wait time has decreased significantly. She has taken time to adjust my thyroid medication to minimize symptoms and provides a detailed explanation. She has looked at the other medications to explain issues. I have confidently recommended her to others.

My new diabetes doctor

I was referred to Dr. Westhoff by my friends Endocrinologist in Orange County and she is the best diabetes Doctor I have had so far. Very down to eart ...

Dr. Westhoff is the best in her business. However, to get an appointment takes 3 months even if you are an existing patient.

Very personable, very knowledgeable and obviously very experienced. About a 3 month waiting list. Love her dearly.

She is one of my favorite doctors. You will wait to see her, her appointments are very rarely on time, but it is because she spends all the time needed with each patient. I have nothing negative to say about her or her staff. When I had a biopsy, she called me personally with the results. I wish she was a primary care doctor.

Dr. Westhoff is akind and warmhated lady. I luv her alot !

Wow

I never write reviews. I was so compelled to write one for Dr. W. She is so insightful, genuine, brilliant, and you can tell highly experienced. Yes, you will wait months to see her, but as my GP said, "worth the wait". She says it as it is and I feel so inspired that I will finally get my diabetes under control. She even emails her patients! Her front desk woman was very friendly, which is a first too for me.

Waited 40 minutes past appointment time. Doctor did not bother to see me. Sent in NP. NP spent less than 5 minutes and did not really listen to me, This office obviously overbooks and the doctor is too busy to see patients.

Board certified

Dr W is the best..knowledgeable, genuine, natural, cares. She practices academically but doesn't make you feel stupid. Won't give you meds unless needed. Beware of other scam hormone doctors pushing compounded drugs or too much thyroid hormone. I learned the hard way. Now I have heart problem and osteoporosis. Trust Dr WP instead.

Clair b

so experienced and really knows her stuff. She gets to the point and can see probably 30-40 patients a day and know several details about each one cuz she is so organized and intelligent. My family doctor said she is hard to see but worth the wait. The only endocrinologist that the ER and hospital doctors trust cuz she is well trained with complicated cases, says my family doctor. We r so lucky to have her in little Ventura! Great bedside manner too!

Pituitary Patient

You will love her. I am in tears because I was so relieved to find a doctor nearby that is right on target. I dont have to travel to LA. She trained at UCLA and USC and is very experienced with large volume of complicated Endo patients.

She knows her stuff, is current on treatments, etc., & had been a patient of hers for about 6+ years, but I have to say, her staff overbooks & in all those years, my average wait time was about 40-45 minutes - this is unacceptable when a patient has other plans post appointment.