Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Trieu T Tran has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Injuries
- Joint Replacement
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Please do your research. I went to this doctor over a year ago with a torn ACL, MCL, and meniscus. He replaced my ACL with a cadaver tendon. After never getting full extension in my leg and continued attempts to speak to doctor about my progress, I got a second opinion. A year later I'm worse off than before, I've had another surgery removing all the scar tissue and now have to have the ACL removed because it was attached incorrectly.
Let's just say I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. Even my worst enemy I wouldn't recommend them to. (if I did have an enemy that is.) Waiting for horrid, workers are INCREDIBLY rude. They must have gotten the rudeness from the Doc since he was completely disrespectful to my mother. We asked questions and in return we received yelling. Take a chill pill bro. I'll just leave it at this. If you'd actually want deeper review, read on Yelp.
I had Left patella fracture and I've been calling around all orthopedic surgeons to have an appointment to see asap, but none of them gave me appointment very quickly and asked me to wait for next available .I can't wait that long. And Dr.Tran was my last call. His staff were really nice and they were willing to take me in immediately when they heard I had a fracture ...Dr.Tran did surgery on me and right now I'm almost 95% improved. I highly recommend Dr.Tran to you. He treats patient with his heart.
He yelled at me for not having bringing the report for the MRI. I called for an appointment because he would not tell me the results over the phone. He made us wait for 2 hours despite having an appointment. People who came after us with no visible injuries were able to go first. He yelled at us and said you can go to the MRI room to bother them just like I bothered him. How did I bother him, he isn't doing anything. Worst doctor.
Came to Dr. Tran for a second opinion on my knees. He's definitely a lot more knowledgeable then other doctors in the Oc. Had surgery with him shortly after my consult and now my knee is working great. Office staff are very polite and well mannered. They were very quick with my surgery scheduling. Very impressed. I must say the wait is long, but it's okay because the doctor actually spends enough time with the patients instead of just just seeing them for a few minutes. Will definitely recommend to others.
- Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Lac Usc Medical Center
Dr. Trieu T Tran accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTalen Orthopedics Center, 11190 Warner Ave Ste 306, Fountain Valley, CA
Dr. Trieu T Tran is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fountain Valley, CA.