Have you seen Dr. Trieva K Scanlan?

She is caring, sweet, and extremely bright!!! My kids love to see her.

We love dr Scanlan! We have gone to her for 7 yrs and she has always been thorough, professional and awesome with the kids!

The worst appointment ever

Due to a scheduling issue, I was not able to see our regular pediatrician & was given an appointment with Dr. Scanlan who was aware that our children were not going to be her patients. After looking at my 2 day old son's chart, she noticed that we did not vaccinate our newborn. This is where the appointment unraveled and so did Dr. Scanlan. She became emotional, condescending and shut down when I spoke my opinion on vaccinations. She couldn't maintain a professional demeanor in the face of a differing opinion and was visibly agitated. She sped through the appointment and left the office without looking at us or shaking our hands. I was very disappointed with the level of care I received and would not recommend Dr. Scanlan.

Personable and Professional

We were lucky that Dr. Scanlan was on rotation at Scripps Encinitas when our son was born, otherwise we would never have met her. She was the first doctor to see him and was wonderful with him and with us. We had planned to use another pediatrician, but after one appointment with him we immediately asked to be switched over to be permanent patients of Dr. Scanlan. Her bedside manner, professionalism, and wonderful demeanor made selecting her to be our pediatrician an easy choice.

she,s the worst

Dr. Trieva K Scanlan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Carlsbad, CA.

Dr. Trieva K Scanlan Is this you?