Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Trina Brodsky MD
Dr. Trina Brodsky has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Trina Brodsky has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
Showing 1 of 1
A best Obstetrics doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Trina Brodsky - Posted on April 18th, 2015
I was so lucky to have Dr. Brodsky as my OB doctor for my second pregnancy and childbirth. I had a really terrible experience from my first pregnancy and childbirth. After giving the first childbirth, I could not walk normally about half year. The postpartum incontinence and back pain bothered me many years. Dr. Brodsky was very patient and experienced doctor. She was there whenever I needed her. She communicated with me well and helped me to be confident and brave to face my second childbirth. A C-section was scheduled and performed for my second childbirth. Everything was perfect!!! I was back to full-time work after 3 months from my second childbirth without any problem.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
35 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
University Of Hawaii John A Burns School Of Medicine
Dr. Trina Brodsky Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Trina Brodsky's office for more information.
7431 NE Evergreen Parkway Ste 100 Hillsboro, OR : (503) 840-3400
More about Dr. Trina Brodsky
Dr. Brodsky was born and raised in Honolulu. She is a graduate of the University of Hawaii's John A. Burns School of Medicine, and completed a four year residency in obstetrics and gynecology at the University of Hawaii. She is board certified in obstetrics and gynecology. Before moving to Portland, Dr. Brodsky had a busy medical practice in Topeka, Kansas for 12 years. She and her husband have three sons. They enjoy their life in Portland and have become active Oregonians.
Locations & DirectionsWomen's Healthcare Associates, LLC - Hillsboro, 7431 NE Evergreen Parkway Ste 100, Hillsboro, OR
Dr. Trina Brodsky is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hillsboro, OR.