9 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.7

Highly Dissatisfied

A best Obstetrics doctor

I was so lucky to have Dr. Brodsky as my OB doctor for my second pregnancy and childbirth. I had a really terrible experience from my first pregnancy and childbirth. After giving the first childbirth, I could not walk normally about half year. The postpartum incontinence and back pain bothered me many years. Dr. Brodsky was very patient and experienced doctor. She was there whenever I needed her. She communicated with me well and helped me to be confident and brave to face my second childbirth. A C-section was scheduled and performed for my second childbirth. Everything was perfect!!! I was back to full-time work after 3 months from my second childbirth without any problem.

Dr. Trina Brodsky is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hillsboro, OR.