Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Trina L Abla has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Trina L Abla has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Trina Michael was our main doctor while we were at Saint Joseph's Hospital on Bernville road, Reading. As a whole she was amazing. We appreciated her honesty and overall communication style. Very knowledgeable, but was quick to follow up with info if she needed to source outside help to answer a question she did not know. Resourceful and empathetic with a great personality. I highly recommend her to anyone if she comes up as a possible doctor for your situation.
13 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Trina L Abla accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & DirectionsSt Joseph Medical Center, 2500 Bernville Rd, Reading, PA
Dr. Trina L Abla is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reading, PA.