Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Trina M Pagano
Dr. Trina M Pagano, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Pagano is affiliated with ValleyCare Northside Medical Center and St Elizabeth Boardman Health Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Trina M Pagano has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
I strongly recommend Dr. Pagano. I have been seeing her for almost 5 years for routine check ups and two pregnancies. I had a miscarriage with the first pregnancy (through no fault of Dr. Pagano) and she was wonderful through that terrible experience. More recently, I had blood pressure issues with this pregnancy and she explained everything clearly and monitored me carefully. I had to be induced at 34 weeks because of this and she made it a less scary experience. Dr. Pagano visited me in the hospital everyday I was there and really took her time to answer all of my questions. I couldn't have asked for anything more from her.
I saw Dr. Pagano for the first time about a 2 years ago and have been so happy about my decision to switch to her. I had been to two different doctors for gyn problems and had gotten no answers from them. Dr. Pagano was very easy to talk to and actually listened to what i was saying. She took more time with me then any other doctor I have ever seen before and she answered all of my questions without making me feel like she was rushing me or uninterested in my problems. Because of Dr. Pagano I have been pain free with my gyn problems and I would strongly recommend for anyone to see her.
Dr. Pagano is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Ohio State University Medical Center
Dr. Trina M Pagano accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCleveland Clinic Foundation, 6770 Mayfield Rd Ste 336, Cleveland, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Trina M Pagano in this video.
Dr. Trina M Pagano is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.