Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Triponia T Artienda
Dr. Triponia T Artienda, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with another office in Brooklyn, NY. She has 56 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Artienda is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital and NYU Lutheran Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Triponia T Artienda has 2 locations
8122 7th Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11228
Book Online Now
Dr. Triponia T Artienda has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Triponia T Artienda has the following 12 expertise
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Blood Clot
- Heart Failure
- Unstable Angina
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Attack
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Triponia T Artienda - Posted on November 6th, 2015
EXCELLENT PERSON AND DR
Self-verified patient of Dr. Triponia T Artienda - Posted on April 2nd, 2009
Patients' Choice Award (2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Artienda is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
56 Years Experience
University Of The East/Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center
Graduated in 1962
Beth Israel Medical Center
Dr. Triponia T Artienda Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Triponia T Artienda is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.