Dr. Tripty Gandhi Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Tripty Gandhi?

Scary

Posted on April 5th, 2014

I was referred to Dr Gandhi by a fellow employee ( she was Indisn as well) since I work At an Indian company that I would be at ease with Dr Gandhi. I wish I could say something positive , but the three visits I made were rushed and not only was Dr Gandhi abrupt , so were her employees . In pne exam room there was a curtain and when I looked "out" I was actually looking INTO another exam room with another patient waiting to see the Dr!! I heard everything they said . This was sooo wrong ! I could go on and on. I would very confidently discourage anyone to not see this Dr

before going to her make sure you discuss all financial maters and reconfirm.

Posted on June 11th, 2013

Service and wait time is decent. The only thing they lag it to educate there patients related to financial matters. So i had a bad experience with this doctor related to financial topics. She and her staff are not transparent with financial charges. I went for annual checkup and she told me to do some test and she confirmed that all where part of annual checkup. Later i found that some test where not for preventive care. Also her staff called me discuss annual checkup blood report and said it was part part of my annual checkup. after few weeks i get a bill saying second visit was not part of annual checkup and I need to play for it as deductible. Advice, before going to her make sure you discuss all financial maters and reconfirm.

Posted on August 13th, 2011

Dr Gandhi was the best! She knew her stuff and diagnosed a cardiac problem and got my husband the help he needed in time. I am not sure what we would have done without her.

Posted on April 21st, 2016