Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Trisha Mitchell
Dr. Trisha Mitchell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Springfield, OR, with other offices in San Diego, CA and Springfield, OR . She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Mitchell is affiliated with Cottage Grove Hospital, Sacred Heart Medical Center and UC San Diego Health System. She speaks English.
Dr. Trisha Mitchell has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Trisha Mitchell is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Mitchell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Cottage Grove Hospital
Sacred Heart Medical Center
UC San Diego Health System
Peace Harbor Hospital
Sacred Heart Medical Center At Riverbend
UCSD Medical Center Thornton
Sacred Heart Medical Center - RiverBend 2/3/2010 Active Current Anesthesia
UCSD Med Center Hillcrest
St. Joseph's Hospital
Children`s Hospital Boston
St John's Medical Center
9 Years Experience
University of Washington
Graduated in 2004
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Trisha Mitchell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, OR.