Is Dr. Tristan E Bickman the right Doctor for you?
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tristan E Bickman
Dr. Tristan E Bickman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Monica, CA, with other offices in Santa Monica, CA and Santa Monica, CA . Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Bickman is affiliated with Ronald Reagan Ucla Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Tristan E Bickman has 3 locations
1245 16th St Ste 202
Santa Monica, CA 90404
1245 16th St Ste 312
Santa Monica, CA 90404
1304 15th St Ste 213
Santa Monica, CA 90404
Book Online Now
Dr. Tristan E Bickman has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Tristan E Bickman has the following 19 expertise
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Clinical Research
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
Dr. Tristan E Bickman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 43
Self-verified patient of Dr. Tristan E Bickman - Posted on August 10th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Tristan E Bickman - Posted on October 4th, 2016
I've been going to Dr. Bickman for many years now. She is always present, detailed oriented, kind and professional. I am confident in her ability to give me the best care because she listens to my concerns, only conducts tests she feels is necessary and always follows up. She has never substituted any of my appointments with another doctor and strategically makes time for necessary visits. I'm aware there is sometimes a long wait but you can't control when babies are due!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Tristan E Bickman - Posted on August 30th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Tristan E Bickman - Posted on August 15th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Tristan E Bickman - Posted on July 16th, 2016
So very grateful for Dr. Bickman - always a professional, direct yet personable, available and does great follow-up. For someone who doesn't want to have children, feeling like my needs as a woman are just as important as someone who does want children is critical for me. She always takes time to spend with me to understand what my priorities are, supporting me along the way for maximum health & wellness.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Bickman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Cedars Sinai Medical Center
Dr. Tristan E Bickman Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Tristan E Bickman's office for more information.
1245 16th St Ste 202 Santa Monica, CA : (310) 794-7274
1245 16th St Ste 312 Santa Monica, CA : (424) 259-8791
1304 15th St Ste 213 Santa Monica, CA 90404
Locations & Directions
Dr. Tristan E Bickman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Santa Monica, CA.