Dr. Tristan J Huie Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tristan J Huie?

Dr. Huie

Of coarse I am inadequate to evaluate such a fine Physician.........I am amazed at his vast knowledge at so young an age.......He has a natural ability to explain things in a way I can understand........I have suffered from chronic Sclerodermafor 14 years, I have seen many Doctors......Dr. Huie is one of the best I have met that takes an interest in the desiese

amazing love for patients and profession

Dr. Huie worked on my wife for about a week during the 4 weeks she was in a coma in the ICU at Good Samaritan last year. I honestly can't say enough good things about Dr. Huie. Even if my wife had died - I would still be strongly appreciative of his effort, his obvious love for his profession, the time and consideration he took for me and the rest of our family and so much more. He instilled the deepest confidence in me and made sure I understood EVERYTHING to the tiniest detail or the most ridiculous question. He would not give up on my wife even when it made sense to give up... and she's alive and quite well today. Thank you Dr. Huie!

COPD

Dr. Tristan J Huie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denver, CO.