Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tronya N Hawkins has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Tronya N Hawkins has the following 12 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Weight Loss
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
Dr. Tronya N Hawkins has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Tronya N Hawkins is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 33
Dr Hawkins is amazing. She makes me and my husband very comfortable and cares for me as if she is caring for herself. I had a Myomectomy with her and she did a wonderful job. My body healed so well and fast that my husband and I are now pregnant with twins. I wouldn't trust anyone else to care for my body or my babies. Thank you will never be enough to show how much we appreciate her and her staff.
Dr.Hawkins was my backup doctor since my OB was out of town for my delivery. I had the worst experience anyone could ask for. I started early labor around 8:30am. When my contractions got very close together and longer, I called her and she informed me that I should stay at home until I could not take the pain any longer. I finally got to the point where I thought it was time so I headed to the hospital and was admitted into triage. When they called her, she told them to not admit me into any delivery room for 2 hours to see if I was in active labor and was dilating (I was 1.5 weeks early and a first time mom so I honestly think she was doubting that I was in labor.) After an hour I was dilated to 4cm so the nurse decided to call her so I could be admitted. At this point my contractions were less than 2 mins apart and were becoming unbareable. I wanted so badly to be admitted so that I could take a warm bath to help with the pain. My nurse called doctor Hawkins numberous times, left numberous voicemails and she never called back!!! Finally my nurse decided to admit me regardless of Dr.Hawkins directions. Good thing because literally 10mins after I arrived in a delivery room my body began to tell me to push. When the nurse checked me, I was fully dilated. So here I am In terrible pain with no doctor to delivery my baby because Dr.Hawkins would not pick up! I had to use a last minute "doc in the box" because my baby was coming so fast! My nurse even called the other hospital to see if maybe she was with another patient but she was not there! It most the most stressful delivery imaginable. I would NEVER recommend her to anybody. Save yourself the stress and worry.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2015, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
15 Years Experience
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Tronya N Hawkins accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSaint Vincent Medical Group, 6620 Parkdale Pl Ste D, Indianapolis, IN
Dr. Tronya N Hawkins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.