Dr. Tronya N Hawkins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tronya N Hawkins?

Tronya Hawkins is by far the BEST OBGYN in Indianapolis. I would recommend her.

I will never recommend anyone to see Dr Hawkins. She has lied about filing claims for services needed and didn't. I'm very hurt and disappointed with Dr Hawkins.

Grateful Patient

Dr Hawkins is amazing. She makes me and my husband very comfortable and cares for me as if she is caring for herself. I had a Myomectomy with her and she did a wonderful job. My body healed so well and fast that my husband and I are now pregnant with twins. I wouldn't trust anyone else to care for my body or my babies. Thank you will never be enough to show how much we appreciate her and her staff.

Great Obstetrician

Dr Hawkins great. I would reccomend her to anyone have a baby.

Dr.Hawkins was my backup doctor since my OB was out of town for my delivery. I had the worst experience anyone could ask for. I started early labor around 8:30am. When my contractions got very close together and longer, I called her and she informed me that I should stay at home until I could not take the pain any longer. I finally got to the point where I thought it was time so I headed to the hospital and was admitted into triage. When they called her, she told them to not admit me into any delivery room for 2 hours to see if I was in active labor and was dilating (I was 1.5 weeks early and a first time mom so I honestly think she was doubting that I was in labor.) After an hour I was dilated to 4cm so the nurse decided to call her so I could be admitted. At this point my contractions were less than 2 mins apart and were becoming unbareable. I wanted so badly to be admitted so that I could take a warm bath to help with the pain. My nurse called doctor Hawkins numberous times, left numberous voicemails and she never called back!!! Finally my nurse decided to admit me regardless of Dr.Hawkins directions. Good thing because literally 10mins after I arrived in a delivery room my body began to tell me to push. When the nurse checked me, I was fully dilated. So here I am In terrible pain with no doctor to delivery my baby because Dr.Hawkins would not pick up! I had to use a last minute "doc in the box" because my baby was coming so fast! My nurse even called the other hospital to see if maybe she was with another patient but she was not there! It most the most stressful delivery imaginable. I would NEVER recommend her to anybody. Save yourself the stress and worry.

Dr. Hawkins displays a beautiful bedside manner. I love the way she takes time with the patient, not rushed. With that in mind, that could very easily throw off the scheduling, yet I appreciate it when it's time for me to have her undivided attention. Very caring.

She's great, I wouldn't want anyone else taking care of me and my baby, she answers your questions and emails. Always in good spirit and knows how to make you feel better.

Best Doctoer in the world!!!!!