Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Troy V Abernathy MD
Dr. Troy V Abernathy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Glen Burnie, MD. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. He speaks English.
Dr. Troy V Abernathy has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Troy V Abernathy has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
14 Years Experience
Wake Forest University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Troy V Abernathy Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Troy V Abernathy's office for more information.
301 Hospital Dr Glen Burnie, MD : (410) 787-4618
Locations & DirectionsBALTIMORE WASHINGTON MEDICAL CENTER, 301 Hospital Dr, Glen Burnie, MD
Dr. Troy V Abernathy is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Glen Burnie, MD.